Help Request Chinese translation

kisskriss

Landlubber
Renown
I know localisation need massive work therefore i totally understand the lack of Chinese text. And I wonder who should i contact if i want to help with the Chinese translation :)

Lewishef

Landlubber
Renown
Evaluate the Begode EXTREMEBULL X-MAX for Fast Trips

The Begode EXTREMEBULL X-MAX is designed for high-speed trips, offering impressive performance and advanced features. With a powerful 2800W motor, this unicycle can reach speeds up to 37 mph, making it one of the fastest models available. The high-capacity 1800Wh battery offers a substantial range, allowing for long-distance trips without frequent recharging. This turns it suitable for both urban commuting and off-road adventures. The X-MAX is equipped with a robust suspension system that absorbs shocks and delivers a smooth journey, even on rough terrains. Its large 2.75-14 tire offers excellent stability and grip, ensuring safety at high speeds. The unicycle also features sophisticated safety mechanisms, including a tilt-back system that alerts the rider when get near maximum speed, and an integrated lighting system with bright LEDs for enhanced visibility. The CNC pedals deliver a comfortable and secure footing, which is vital for maintaining control at high speeds. Bluetooth connectivity enables riders to monitor performance and customize settings via a smartphone app. The X-MAX’s design comprises a strong frame and ergonomic features, ensuring comfort during extended journeys. Examining these aspects demonstrates the Begode EXTREMEBULL X-MAX as a top choice for thrill-seekers and high-speed enthusiasts.

2200W e-unicycle

Guidance for Beginner Riders of E-Unicycles 93128fd