Search results

1. Forte

Forte's Early Access Bug Finds

Hey folks! starting things off i just want to say thanks to everyone who contributed to the last bug posting page as im sure all the detailed posts really help the devs! Now onto the juicy bugs! When talking to this NPC i suddenly got my music changed to the land combat music, i tried to...
  2. Forte

Oct 12 Bug Post Thread

Alrighty! starting off with an interesting one here, when i try to link the new item Horgs lucky charm (at least new to me), it doesnt show anything in chat and when hovering my mouse over it shows a blank page
  3. Forte

Aug 22 Beta bug collection post!

Hey pirates! Gonna use this updated post for any fresh bugs that are newly found in the latest beta, like before ill be making sure to keep this post updated with anything i can find, for any more concerns or ideas over issues that cause server lag I will be keeping those thoughts in the first...
  4. Forte

Bug Non-Server lag bug collection

Making this separate thread to post any found bugs for land combat or anything else that anyone has encountered so we can give a detailed description Starting off when entering combat sometimes if your pressing the 1 key too fast to attack asap you can accidentally unequip your weapon before...
  5. Forte

Bug Idea for part of server lag [ill be updating here on any theory's of possible server lag]

With the bug in game atm where you can return to a fresh instance of a voyage with perks from the start, i believe the server is holding onto this information rather than clearing it after the voyage is over. After a server reset happens it seems that these perk filled runs get reset as well so...