Quality of life and misc

Redxlll

Landlubber
Renown
Managed to get in an hour today and here are my thoughts so far being re-acquainted with the game:

Issues/Improvements
  • Crafting needs a Craft X or Craft 10, doing Coal one at a time was rough
  • Some quests' item requirements showed as 0/10 but I had the option to complete the quest
  • Bringing up the inventory is delayed
  • When browsing the Ships shop, scrolling with the mouse wheel gives an intense overscroll animation as if it goes to far then bounces back
Good stuff
  • Music and atmospheric sounds are top notch
  • Interfaces are consistent and look great, especially the cursor change/tooltip popups on various environmental items
I think a small write up on the main differences between this version and the last open beta test as I was a little confused when I planted seeds and my seed bag disappeared because they're consumable now, also had a weapon equipped that now has a level requirement which wasn't obvious and my character wouldn't attack in a battle because of it.

Loving it so far, unfortunately had a login issue with Steam login and couldn't carry on, keen to keep going though.

OP
Redxlll

Redxlll

Landlubber
Renown
Unable to log in for almost a week now. Staff/devs don't know what's going on.

Edit: Problem fixed by devs (y)

Last edited:
OP
Redxlll

Redxlll

Landlubber
Renown
A few more updates

Bugs/Improvements
  • Opened interface to equip weapon, pressed No and then got met with a sailing ship loading icon indefinitely.
  • Killed Pirates for Lady St Ives and when leaving the house, I was sent back to Port Haven rather than outside of the house.
  • Auction house gobbled up an equipment listing of mine, shows nothing in the auction house, even when choosing to show "All" or "My Auctions".

.TD

Landlubber
Renown
Managed to get in an hour today and here are my thoughts so far being re-acquainted with the game:

Issues/Improvements
  • Crafting needs a Craft X or Craft 10, doing Coal one at a time was rough
  • Some quests' item requirements showed as 0/10 but I had the option to complete the quest
  • Bringing up the inventory is delayed
  • When browsing the Ships shop, scrolling with the mouse wheel gives an intense overscroll animation as if it goes to far then bounces back
Good stuff
  • Music and atmospheric sounds are top notch
  • Interfaces are consistent and look great, especially the cursor change/tooltip popups on various environmental items
I think a small write up on the main differences between this version and the last open beta test as I was a little confused when I planted seeds and my seed bag disappeared because they're consumable now, also had a weapon equipped that now has a level requirement which wasn't obvious and my character wouldn't attack in a battle because of it.

Loving it so far, unfortunately had a login issue with Steam login and couldn't carry on, keen to keep going though.
I like the multiple crafting idea. It would be a great Quality of Life since you usually want to craft several of a resource at a time.