Oct 12 Bug Post Thread

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Alrighty! starting off with an interesting one here, when i try to link the new item Horgs lucky charm (at least new to me), it doesnt show anything in chat and when hovering my mouse over it shows a blank page
1665640500734.png

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Like the watering Cans, the new cosmetics for classes can be stored in the guild inv without being taken away after
1665640728340.png

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
In the academy, since both quests take academy marks you can complete both by just doing the sailing quest (faster)
1665642222330.png

Maybe set a green token for the ship battles and a red token for melee so people can get more comfortable with land combat rather than just cheating it with sailing

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
No screenshot for this one sadly, but if im right then outposts are treated as an entity like creatures since they attack npc ships, i built one not too long ago and it had 8k food when i left it, i came back after a few mins and it was gone. My theory is that they are wiped off the map when no players are currently active on that map which would make building outposts redundant. Im going to test this theory by building another on a map that people do not commonly go through, and make sure no players are in the area to make sure

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
1665700002479.png

Not a direct bug but possibly a source of lag in the future, staying on your farm will generate an endless amount of poop and eggs, which each one needs to lookout for when the player comes close to be picked up, possible solution to this could be to limit the amount that can be present on the map at a time

dagwds

Landlubber
Renown
as I started to play I saw my name tag and avatar was flickering and latter A was changing size

dagwds

Landlubber
Renown
in a straw hat animation there is this pixels turning white

Capture.JPG

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
After a nice bit of testing in a group chat by myself, ive noticed there is no delay between chat messages, which would be very important to add to prevent spam or advertisement spam

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Inv Bug Displays that ive got 4 pages of items when i only have 3
1665815593354.png

Actualy adding to this, it seems that ive got more inv items than whats shown, my others tab goes an extra page thats blank, but if i delete any item from page 1, another item slides in
1665815802759.png

Ex1 Before delete
1665815830527.png

Ex2 After delete
1665815851632.png

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Not sure if intentional but Grass that you plant can be cut before its fully grown, but wont give any seeds from the farmer perk when cut early, the texture for full grown grass and just before full grown isn't too much so it can be easy for someone to accidentally cut down a lot of their grass before realizing its not fully done

Pixel Cat

Landlubber
Renown
In the academy, since both quests take academy marks you can complete both by just doing the sailing quest (faster)
View attachment 88
Maybe set a green token for the ship battles and a red token for melee so people can get more comfortable with land combat rather than just cheating it with sailing
I think you can only get one from the land battles currently

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Not sure if intentional, but with the perk to get buffs from npc ship drops, you can also get buffs while traveling outside a voyage, which if stacked could be nasty for overworld pvp
1665895116697.png

Edit"
After a bit of testing ive also found that the buffs get cleared when changing into any map so its not as bad as i thought

Last edited: