Bug Non-Server lag bug collection

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Making this separate thread to post any found bugs for land combat or anything else that anyone has encountered so we can give a detailed description

Starting off when entering combat sometimes if your pressing the 1 key too fast to attack asap you can accidentally unequip your weapon before combat which will bug out your combat and push you out of the fight, attack abilities will stay on your screen and mix with your equipment icons (will post a picture when i can reproduce this, im currently trying to so i can grab pictures). Ive noticed that if you wait a bit after it will fix itself and the icons will disappear at that point you can reenter combat. While this bug is active any attempt to enter combat gets the player awkwardly stuck in place on the screen until they open any menu (allows you to move for some reason after). Dangers of this bug is having it fix and reentering combat with no weapon equip if you didnt notice your weapon gone

Last edited:
OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
1659901469705.png

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
While discussed before, just to collect it in this post as well

Equipment that has any rarity doesnt seem to function with its shown values
1659901709264.png

Here we have this dagger with 54 dmg but anytime i do combat i have a common sword with 30 base dmg that does more.
when switching equipment it seems to change the values shown at the bottom, my resistances change as well because i have a rarity body armor piece as well

1659901837351.png

You see the actual values that are taken into effect anytime your inventory has to load up (when first opening it) or changing tabs so this may be an issue with the inventory loading section of code

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Experience bug,
Not sure if mentioned yet but the XP needed for the next level shown in our menu's are not in line with the actual XP needed to level and im not sure if this is a bug or just a temp feature for this beta
1659902960353.png

In the picture above i have never come anywhere close to that amount of XP for sailing to level up, around this level i need about 7000-8000 XP to actually get to 38

Great example of this is that i got farming lv 51 right after without even coming anywhere close to filling that bar
1659903101264.png

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Smaller farming bug thats hard to get a screenshot of but sometimes when watering, planting, or harvesting any crop there will be 1 or a few plants that seem to just avoid your hitboxes for doing things so you wont be able to harvest or water them for awhile, this is a smaller scale bug because it seems after a bit of testing that it fixes itself after waiting a little bit of time.

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
When entering a new area while on your ship abilities get refreshed and can be used right away, however users still see the old cooldown timer from the last time it was triggered. The ability can still be used and this is just a slight visual bug
1659926067912.png

I made sure to highlight the speed ability to use since you cant highlight any ability thats on cooldown normaly

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Another small one, sometimes when coming back to a puzzle the treasure will be reset but when you get to it, it will open and give nothing. Other times they are left open when you return like theyd normaly be