Land Combat

Colt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Community Manager
Renown
This thread is for general feedback on the land combat.

Admiral_Mudkip

Landlubber
Renown
The difference between the red circle at the player's feet and the "Energy" bar below the player's health isn't too obvious.
Also some way of showing that your attack has went through and started, as at the moment it feels a bit mushy and as though you're spamming buttons until your attack randomly goes through.

JotaVe

Landlubber
Renown
On the combat with multiple enemies, specifically when doing a voyage with 6 man. I wish we could have the health bar above the enemies showing all the time. Not only when you attack them. I think we can get lost who is taking damage, or who we should focus.

Another plus to the feedback above, showing a timer (like most buffs and debuffs in MMO) with the cooldown of the energy of the enemies indicating who is attacking next it would be wonderful, because at moment, its like admiral say. We just spamming buttons without think beforehand.

Aether

Landlubber
Renown
Sometimes even when you click and select and enemy, it isn't actually treated as selected so you can't cast abilities.
Need to click to deselect and reselect or hover your mouse for it to actually allow you to cast abilities.

.TD

Landlubber
Renown
From what I experienced so far, the base attack is better than the skills. Fire dmg doesn't do much or have much impact early game. Freezing is cool but rarely happens and halves your damage. The air skill on the pistol seems lackluster. Its just less than half damage of a normal attack with no debuff such as freeze.