Aug 22 Beta bug collection post!

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Hey pirates!
Gonna use this updated post for any fresh bugs that are newly found in the latest beta, like before ill be making sure to keep this post updated with anything i can find, for any more concerns or ideas over issues that cause server lag I will be keeping those thoughts in the first post i made

Now for a start here Ive found a slight image bug in the land combat section of the journey
1661204497432.png

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
Wow another one at the end of the journey actually, When fighting the boss i noticed theres now sounds for when he gets hit (scared tf out of me lol), however the sound effect that is played is not effected by any volume sliders in the options. I noticed this quite fast as i keep my sounds down pretty low so you can see how this loud OUGH sound scared me

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
1661274593290.png

Repair rush in pvp costs 600s but only takes away 100s

however you still need at least the shown amount to make the 100s purchase

Last edited:
OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
1661288436040.png

Testing out all perks now to make sure everything works correctly, the teleporting wateringcan can be put into guild inventory, and is not removed after resetting perks. Otherwise normal resets does correctly take it out of your inventory and it cant be mailed to attempt to get a dupe

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
1661290047077.png

furniture can be placed on walls of houses
This is limited to chairs and tables, stools dont like to go on walls

Last edited:
OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
So ive gone through multiple resets and tested out all the skills on our beautiful star chart and heres what ive found

Ship Damage perk does not stack and takes effect individually (i'm guessing like normal voyage perks but not visible on screen). After testing with 5 points in for 50% dmg boost, my damage went from 75 -> 81, to test it out more i tried putting 1 point into Ship Damage and instead did 76 damage.

Defender either does not seem to work or has a similar problem where its effect is so insignificant that you don't even notice it

Ship Speed seems to have the same issue as you don't notice any big difference in speed, this persists with perks gained during voyage as you need to stack a ton to feel any speed

Midas touch doesnt seem to have any effect atm, i noticed no gold drops from land combat or increased silver drops

OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
1661311390226.png

Another voyage one, i noticed on the first map ive got more silver than i ought to finish the first map with. But no perks from a previous run, only leftover silver

After doing a few more voyages ive noticed occasionaly ill run into another past voyage with 5 star ranking and a bit of silver left over, but no perks these times, however in land combat ive got the loot perk and only that perk for some reason

Last edited:
OP
Forte

Forte

Cabinboy
Renown
View attachment 85
Another voyage one, i noticed on the first map ive got more silver than i ought to finish the first map with. But no perks from a previous run, only leftover silver

After doing a few more voyages ive noticed occasionaly ill run into another past voyage with 5 star ranking and a bit of silver left over, but no perks these times, however in land combat ive got the loot perk and only that perk for some reason

to add to this i just entered a land combat with perks from last time, however they went away after awhile so theres probably a time limit on them before their effect goes away