Search results

1. Forte

Forte's Early Access Bug Finds

Cancel button doesnt work and you can only get out via pressing escape (for the add animal menu)
  2. Forte

Snuffy has a repeatable rumor dialogue that allows players to get unlimited favor with just repeating it An example of my progress in awkwardly making friends After more messing around ive noticed that you get unlimited friendship with him through any of the dialogues as they are all repeatable
  3. Forte

This locations nametag seems to be out of place wayy below it
  4. Forte

First time on this map and it says 69/78 enemies off the bat, i havnt killed anything yet so idk why
  5. Forte

range weapons are massively strong with their shots going through all terrain and being able to kill any enemy across the map
  6. Forte

after beating the snake bosses i noticed that each one only gave 10 sailing XP
  7. Forte

This necklace says it adds 5% DMG but only gives +5 dmg...
  8. Forte

Bug found by these 2, when someone trades multiple equipment (being the same item but different raritys) the items will overwrite over the lower quality ones making every item the same quality, also apparently changes the crafted tag alongside this
  9. Forte

/afk is unusable by players since it needs admin privileges?
  10. Forte

Tested the new necklace out from the event, went to golems and it was supposed to give a 5% land combat boost, however after trying combat with it on and off i still hit for the same amount on my basic attacks
  11. Forte

Some schematics in shops will show with rarity's, however after buying every schematic in your inv will only be 1 star common
  12. Forte

Players can turn their crops into cargo then sell directly at haven to get the cargo boost perk so they get more gold, it feels weird that cargo from haven can just be sold to haven, this also gives player the PVP boost if they simply toggle it on, without any need to risk the cargo
  13. Forte

Perk retaining bug from earlier beta's is back for voyages started with those perks (minus bouncing balls) at the start 1-1 of haven voyage also retained my silver from before
  14. Forte

When out of food and trying to dash ( i know this was disabled) the sound of a charging dash keeps playing (you can sail around for awhile and just hear the spam of a dash charging)
  15. Forte

in PVP the repair cost shows X amount that grows with hp but only costs 100
  16. Forte

Extra metal bars through the crafting perk isnt working, bulk crafting produces no extra, and crafting 1 by 1 resulted in no extras either
  17. Forte

I got a second thing of seeds while showing the dig area for the quest (I've already completed the quest before)
  18. colt playing card.png

colt playing card.png

19. Forte

another visual bug im lv 14 but still shows 13 on map (prob until i change maps)
  20. Forte

so visual bug on selling cargo, when you have perks to increase the sell amount it doesnt show properly on the first screen but shows the correct amount on the second screen 28,204 is my current cash beforehand second screen Wrote my cash at the time to make sure, but i did get the correct...